Become a Sponsor
The Kensington Day of the Book Festival is created by the community for the community!
Click here –> FORM for sponsorship form
Click here –> CHART for sponsorship levels chart
Or contact us to receive the information by mail. email@example.com or 301-949-9416
Sunday, April 26 will mark the 15th year of the Kensington Day of the Book Festival. Last year was another huge success thanks to all our volunteers and generous sponsors. More than 8,000 visitors and over 140 authors and other participants came to enjoy the day at one of the most popular literary events in the DC area.
This year we are excited to announce two new programs! The first is a partnership with the Smithsonian Folklife Center. The second is a program of Veteran authors, organized by members of the Veteran Writers Project and other Veteran groups. These programs will attract many new visitors from near and far! Add these to our regular programs of speakers, poets, children’s performers, music, and cooking and there really is going to be something for everyone!
How will you benefit as a sponsor? Depending on the sponsorship level – as shown on the enclosed level chart – here are some highlights:
- Top sponsors will have their logo/name displayed at the Main Stage.
- Announcers at the various tents will publicly thank your company or organization.
- We will display your organization or company’s logo on banners at the festival.
- Your organization or company name will appear on the festival website.
- Your name will be printed on 500 tote bags distributed free at the festival.
- Your company can set up at the festival to personally reach out to thousands of visitors.
What will your sponsorship pay for? Here are a few of our major costs:
- Large tents for guest speakers, authors, programs, and performances.
- Tables and chairs in our outdoor food court and programs.
- Guest speakers, music, performers, and entertainers.
- Crossing guards, porta-potties, and other logistics
- Banners, signage, publicity materials and website costs.
Thank you so much for your support!
Elisenda Sola-Sole, Festival Director, and the 2020 Festival Team
firstname.lastname@example.org * 301-949-9416 *